05 September, 2007

Ramblings again...

An evening of mixed emotions, a sort of an overture of faint depression that lead to a string thought that wove itself into words…

Living in quite reticence,
Living with imperfection,
With a taunting image of perfection,
Is that what this has come to be?
Is that what we have brought..
Upon ourselves?

Living in quite guarded spaces,
Living without free expression,
With a lingering hope of rescue,
Is that what we have come to be?

The perceptive eye,
Seems to see much more,
Than words can ever say,
Everything around seems to be,
In layers if I may say…

And within these four walls,
There is a me no one will ever see,
Is where I have come to be?
Against all I was told I would be?......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, from Suzy's friend David. Your reflections are interesting.

Prisni said...

Hello there!

How did you find this?

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

>How did you find this?<

I've totally forgotten! Have you posted a link to this in a profile?

Suzy can tell you how to contact me through direct e-mail.