25 July, 2006

I see you...

I see you,
You may hide from me
Truth is, I still see you,
I see you,
You may be running away,
But I still see you.

I stand still,
You walk, you run,
But I’m still here,
Though now you are someone else,
I’m still here,
Still me, standing still.

I’ll hold you,
You will let go I know,
But I’ll still stay warm,
Though now you turn cold,
I’ll still be able to hold you.

I’d want you,
You might think yourself unworthy,
But you know what,
I still don’t see how,
Coz I’ll still want you.

The fog of dust,
Around me settles,
In the distance is a silhouette,
I’m trying harder to see,
Words don’t come by easy anymore,
Realization of a pain,
Renders my senses weak,

It is the absence of your presence,
I tell myself,
I glance down,
What do I see?
The wounds are penetrating me.....

No comments: