09 March, 2006

Cold Water...

Cold water;
Awakens my senses with its stings,
I close my eyes and inhale,
breathe in as much as I can,
The air fills my senses.

Cold water;
I am liberated, I have spoken
This constant flow redeems me

I feel the current as I walk further
It calls out to me,
I can hear the faint rapture,
I am drawn towards a force I can’t see,

I look around me,
I see no origin to this strange calling,
The distant song leads me on
My feet lead me toward this solitary tune

My feet glide through the water,
With no respect the flow,
Without falter despite the unevenness,
Without any fear,

The rays of light shine through
Shine through the branches overhead,
The water sparkles with life,
Serenity fills the air around,

Water fills my senses,
My sense of self is lost,
The ripples that surround
Embrace me,

Cold water;
I am liberated, I have spoken,
The weightlessness lifts my soul….

No comments: